What to Expect from Gemandi Quality
Our proprietary plating technique is 5x thicker than the average jewelry industry! With that said, if you are looking for a jewelry piece that is guaranteed to last forever, we are not for you. BUT! If you are looking for affordable jewelry pieces that work for 92% of our customers who practice proper jewelry care (and are tastefully designed 😏), we are for you. If you somehow fall into that 8% because of possible skin ph compatibility, don't worry we have plenty of sterling silver pieces too!
Proper Jewelry Care
- Preserve your jewelry’s plating quality by avoiding contact with beauty products, cleaning agents, water and chemicals as much as possible
- Avoid wearing jewelry during working out or other physical activities. Depending on your own body chemistry, excessive sweat can affect your plating over time
- Because our jewelry is not set with diamonds, it's possible to scratch/chip your crystal if you excessively bang your jewelry on hard surfaces - try to be cautious!
- Store your Gemandi jewelry in our microfiber Gemandi bag we send with your purchase
- Gently wipe your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth or the microfiber Gemandi bag to renew it's original shine. Don't clean it with anything wet!