Are you shut down?
- We are still up and running, but due to California's quarantine rules in place, shipping may be slightly delayed. We have moved our operations to our upper management's home office where shifts of (2) and regulated sanitization protocol has been implemented. This is a hard time for all of us and we are trying our best to not cut down work hours to support our fellow Gemandi team members, while providing our customers with some lighthearted online-shopping distractions!
Where did the TryNow program go?
- The TN program is temporarily on hold since our customer service team is now working from home. We are trying to minimize the back and forth shipping as much as possible given the volume USPS is experiencing right now.
How do I reach customer service?
- Although our customer service team is not at the office, we are still able to answer your questions with the onsite button in the bottom right hand corner or at email@example.com :) Please note that responses may be slower than usual given communication delays on our end.
What about future returns/exchanges?
- We have implemented a new operations platform where you can start your own returns and exchanges without having to wait for our customer service team! As long as your within the return/exchange policy you can use our hassle-free exchanges/returns portal HERE
Where did some of the rings go? I don't see them
- We were only able to move a certain amount of styles to our upper management's home office where our team is shipping from. Due to this, we removed styles temporarily that we don't have with us to ship out. We will add them back to our website as soon as we're back to running normal operations.
When will you be back to normal operations?
- We don't know for sure when, but California regulations state that mandated quarantine rules are effective until at least April 19th. Once we are operating normally, we will update everybody :)
Stay safe loves! ❤️